Hohenfreyberg and Eisenberg
The largest Ruins in Allgaeu
The two ruins are situated north of Pfronten in Zell /Eisenberg. These well restored ruins are relics of the past being first built in the14th century but then destroyed in 1646.
The ruins are easy to get and are open all year round. Sightseeing is free of charge. There is a museum to which is worth a visit.
More information about the ruins can be obtained from the tourist-office in Eisenberg.
|Saturday||2 pm to 5 pm|
|Sunday||2 pm to 5 pm|
|Bank holidays||2 pm to 5 pm|